You’ve take the first step and signed up for a Discovery Session about the Journey to Leader Coaching program.
To prepare for that discussion, I’d ask you to do 2 things.
First, consider these questions. No surprises: coaching is a type of discussion that digs deep to help you advance. In these coaching sessions, we are focused on your life as a leader, in leadership of others. It’s your career, and your capabilities, attitude, and approach make all the difference in your ability to be a GREAT leader.
- Tell me in 5 short sentences what brought you to where you are today.
- What’s the one biggest thing you’d like to change in your life? (even if you’re scared to believe you could get it/deserve it)?
- Why is this so important to you?
- What have you done so far to work on this?
- What is blocking you from making it happen?
- What will happen if you stay as you are and do nothing?
- What will you be/do/have when you achieve this?
- What do you believe we can achieve by working together?
- Have you worked with a coach before?
- If yes, what was the outcome?
Second, check out these available coaching modules and think about which ones interest you the most. If you choose to focus more on agile teamwork topics, check out the Business Agility modules instead.
See you on the Discovery Call!
If you have to cancel: Occasionally, ‘life’ gets in the way of our best intentions. If you need to cancel your discovery session, please go back your appointment and cancel it to free up the time for someone else.